1. JXU checks the applicant’s application materials.
2. Once getting admisson notice, the applicant should remit Application fee. Then the applicate will receive an electronic Conditonal Offer, and scholarship notice will be sent to qualified applicants.
★Application fee is non-refundable, payable in cash or remittance (T/T). Checks are not acceptable. A remittance with student’s name should be made payable to:
Beneficiary Name: JIAXING UNIVERSITY
A/C No.: 1204068009049001258
Swift Code: ICBKCNBJZJP
Bank: THE INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL BANK OF CHINA, ZHEJIANG BRANCH
Bank Address: No.419 SOUTH HEXING ROAD JIAXING ZHEJIANG CHINA, P. R. CHINA
★All the above-mentioned application materials including the voucher of remittance, which will not be returned, must be sent by registered or express mail to:
International Education & Cooperation
Foreign Affairs Office, Jiaxing University
No. 56, South Yuexiu Road, Jiaxing City, Zhejiang Province, P.R. China.
★Please DO NOT enclose any cash in your envelope
3. Non full scholarship winners should remit ￥1,000 tuition deposit to Jiaxing University bank account, and send the payment voucher at the same time.
4. Offical Paper offer and JW202 form are mailed to qualified applicants, with which study visa could be applied.With these documents the applicant can go to the nearest Chinese Embassy or Consulate for visa application(X1 or X2 only).
5. Be sure to have all the above-mentioned documents back after the visa application, which will be required for applying for a Residence Permit in China.
★ Application fee is nonrefundable; tuition deposit is returned if applicants fail to get study visa.
★ All the orginal application materials should be sumitted upon arrival.